Members, please login to access content.
If you are not a member, click the Register Now button to join.
Understanding the path of the dollar through a company is a key consideration for finance professionals, especially Treasury staff. In this mini-course become familiar with the key concepts around how a corporation collects, concentrates and decides on which projects to spend its money. This series includes the importance of working capital, cash conversion, payables and receivables, and current accounts.
This AFP course has been approved for 0.5 CTP & FPAC recertification credits. Once you have watched all the videos in the course you will see a link below to complete the quiz. In order to claim the credit for recertification you will need to pass the quiz.
- The Importance of Working Capital Management
- The Cash Conversion Cycle
- Actions that Impact the Cash Conversion Cycle
- Tips for Managing Payables and Receivables
- Balance Sheet Current Accounts and the Impact on Working Capital