Credits: CTP 6.3 | FP&A 6.3 NA
This interactive and entertaining 5-hour seminar offers both a different perspective on and practical suggestions for presenting effectively all those numbers so critical to an FP&A professional’s job. Just as with writing and speaking, communicating numbers requires awareness and skill at three levels:
- Knowing the rules—yes, there is a grammar to presenting numbers!
- Having a sense of narrative flow—remember that you are telling a story.
- Showing respect to your audience and earning theirs— the credibility of the information you’re presenting and your personal credibility are deeply intertwined.
- Learn to present numbers to any audience in a way that is clear, concise, stylish and—most of all—effective
- Capitalize on the parallels between presenting numerical information effectively and writing or speaking articulately and eloquently
- Determine the appropriate use of tables, graphs, metrics and tools for developing and presenting information
2. Respect and Compassion for Your Audience
3. Powerpoint/Oral Presentations
4. Data Visualization
5. The One Report Every Organization Needs